November 20, 2012

Fabric Flowers & Beaded Stretch Bracelets AVAILABLE NOW

 all of us here
at

Today, you will find some new items
available for purchase
at the
Facebook Fan Page

I am still working diligently to
get the updates made
so that you have
one easy place to go
to make future purchases.
It is taking a lot of time to get it all sorted
out as the new products are added
and because I am
learning web design for the 
first time ever (all on my own....eeks)

I also wanted to share that a new
item has been added after
a Custom Order was placed
last week...
I had a dear friend ask if I could
make her a Stretchy Bracelet
using the same 
Hand-blown Glass Beads 
we use here at Pinque Peacock
for our Beaded Stick Pins.

I told her I would be delighted to, since this was 
an idea waiting patiently on the back burner
anyway.

Last night I had a wonderful time
assembling the first 3 bracelets and 
am ecstatic to share them with
you today!!!

Here is the one I made 
as a Custom Order for 
6 inch Custom Order
*Shelley Peeler
Item# BSB6ingreenpk01
 
 
The other two here are 
FOR 
SALE 
NOW!!!!
6 inch
Oranges, whites, browns, and golds
Item #BSB6inorangewh01
 $8.99 + Shipping

6 inch
Oranges, whites, and golds
Item# BSB6inorangewh01
$8.99 + Shipping


Now, 
DON'T FORGET
CUSTOM 
ORDERS
ARE 
ALWAYS
ACCEPTED
 
 While you are over visiting the 
and shopping,
make sure to look in at the
to see the 
dazzling flowers available 
TODAY!!!

More ITEMS being ADDED Regularly
so make sure
you KEEP PEEKING IN
so you don't miss a thing!!!

Happy Tuesday
and
until next time
!!!!
 PRICING
Single Large Flowers $2.50 Each
Other Pricing will be added here on this
post a little later today.
I have them on the web design page and
have tried to load them to the website...so it
may take a few minutes before I
am able to check them!
:O)



1 comment:

TeresaK said...

I am LOVING the bracelets! Oh heck, I am loving it all! Congrats ladies!
Keep up the great work!
hugs,
Teresa