March 31, 2013

**He Is Risen** by PINQUETTE An'Jenic

How are all of our Pretty Little Peacocks Today?
 
Picture Share By: Creative Academy
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
HELLO OUR CREATIVE PEACOCKS

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

Pinque Peacock Pinquette
An'Jenic here...
 
 
I'm super excited to share with you all my
very first post as a Pinque Peacock Artist.
This month has flew by so fast that
we are celebrating Easter today.
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I pray that your day is filled with love, joy,
and the fellowship of your family and friends.
And lets not forget the reason
we are celebrating Easter, Jesus.

That brings me to my creation for today.
 
 
This beautiful 3x3 card was created using
Fabric Cover Button. Don't you just love
the sweet colors by Pinque Peacock. I also
used My Creative Time 3x3 Facny Tir-Fold die
and stamp set: Jesus Paid It All by Clear
Dollar Stamps. I used Coral Crush ribbon by
3 Girls JAM. I used inks by Jenni Bowlin:
No.11 Brown Sugar & No.14 Speckled Egg.
In the picture below you will see my card
closed and I just love how both sentiments
compliment each other as well the image.
Just beautiful not to toot my own horn...
Beep Beep!!
 
 
Don't You just love how Pinque Peacock
products pop with every creation.

Till next time enjoy this specials day
with your family and friends.
 
Happy Easter

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Be sure to visit An'Jenic at her blog
AJ Scrapbooking & Cards a NEW follower
and be Inspired by her projects!!! Thank you
PINQUETTE An'Jenic for sharing this
BEAUTIFUL Card with us today, EASTER SUNDAY!!!...
Happy Easter to you and to all our
Pretty Peacocks out there!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

MARK YOUR CALENDARS
FOR THE PINQUE PEACOCK
APRIL RELEASE BLOG HOP

8 comments:

Kathi G. said...

Beautiful card!!

Jessica Buffa said...

This is a remarkable card AnJenic. Love it!

Donna K said...

Beautiful card! Love the products, colors and sentiment. Thank you for sharing your creativity on this special day!! ~Donna K

TeresaK said...

Thank you for sharing your talents with us on this very special day!
I love your beautiful card and the sentiments were so meaningful for this blessed Easter Day!
Thanks again!
Teresa
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love your card you did a beautiful job on it and the PP products used

SusieScrapper said...

Beautiful card and hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Susie

An'Jenic G. said...

Ladies "THANK" you all so much for you wonderful comments. I had a wonderful blessed Easter and I pray you all had the same. HUGS AJ_

Tiggerscraps said...

Beautiful card~~