August 27, 2013

Birthday Presents for Livvy!!!... by PINQUETTE Robin

♥ ♥ ♥ WELCOME PRETTY LITTLE PEACOCKS ♥ ♥ ♥
Make sure to become a Follower
TO ENTER TODAY
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


PINQUETTE Robin is here to share
her lovely gifts for a very special little girl!!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Hi ! I thought I would share a little something that I have been up to lately with you today. My cousins little girl who just started Kindergarten this year had a birthday recently and I though I would make her an outfit. (Well, I didn't actually make the whole outfit, just added some stuff to it hehe)


I wanted to get her a shirt and put her name and something about Kindergarten on it and then I got her a skirt to go with it :) Of course I had to try my hand at making a hair bow to match. What little girl would get a new outfit and not have a matching bow LOL...

Now, I have never made hair bows before...I soooo wish that You tube was around when my girls were little. I would have been making all kinds of stuff for them. Okay sorry, reminiscing about days gone by :)

On to my project.... First up the bow, now I remind you this is the first one that I have made, so be kind. I bought the ribbon at Wal-Mart and the little feathery boa too. The fabric covered button came from the Pinque Peacock shop. Isn't it fantastic! I thought that it matched perfectly with the colors in the bow. It gives a fun look to it :)




This is the shirt that I added her name to with the glittery
pink star and then added the Kindergarten Rocks!
She loved it :)


Okay ladies and gents, that is it for me today.

Have a great day and make sure you stop by the
Pinque Peacock shop. Jessica has some fantastic
stuff in her shop that is a must have!!

(:(:Smiles:):)

 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you Pinquette Robin, for sharing
your ADORABLE gifts!!!
Be sure to visit Robin at her blog the Cricut Scrapper...
Become a New Follower and be inspired by her
beautiful creations!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


~~~***~~~***~~~

Don't Forget To Check Out
What Is Going On At
This Month!! It's our...


And TONS MORE... Discounts, ~~**POP-UP SALES**~~ & a Mystery
Gift with your $20.00 or more purchase

Click {{{HERE}}} for all the details!!!

~~~***~~~***~~~

7 comments:

scrapbookingforfun said...

Robin they are adorable!!!!

ScrapYourWorld said...

that outfit ROCKS!! so sweet of you to make her special day just perfect with that beautiful bow!! Fantastic
Paula

Julie Odil said...

You rocked your hair bow! And your outfit! Super cute!

Donna K said...

oh my goodness how cute is this, robin!! the bow is just adorable...love those purple/pink colors together and that shirt is over the top cute!! i hope your tiny cousin had a great first day/birthday!

Miranda said...

Robin, these are adorable!!!!!
Miranda :)

Beckie said...

Great outfit. LOVE the bow. The PP button goes fantastic.


Be blessed, Beckie

An'Jenic G. said...

Robin this is such a fun and creative project. I just know your cousins little girl loved it.

TFS AJ-