April 8, 2013

Altered Sketch Book! by PINQUETTE Lisa

How are all of our Pretty Little Peacocks Today?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Today, we have PINQUETTE Lisa with
an altered project she created using
Pinque Peacock products!


 
Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a
fantabulous Monday!  For my project today,
I am showcasing a wonderful, altered
sketchpad over I created using a beautiful
Elegant Floral and coordinating buttons
from Pinque Peacock. 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 I started with a basic glue bound sketchpad,
dismantled it, covered, and rebound it with a spiral binder


and turned it into…..

(inside of front cover)

 I adhered the buttons to memo pins from
 Tim Holtz to allow for the to be used as
stick pins and notes.  I fashioned the cover
in the form of a ribbon memo board, and
 used cut out tags so the artist can make notes
of locations, times of day, or other notes of
interest. I love using Pinque Peacock Products!
They add such an elegant touch to
everything they touch!  I hope you all have
enjoyed my project today! 
Have a wonderful and creative day!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you PINQUETTE Lisa,

your project is beautiful!!!
Be sure to visit Lisa at her
blog My Crafty Spaces...
become a New Follower, and be
inspired by her beautiful creations!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

~~**Just a reminder**~~...
there is a super giveaway
going on. You'll definitely
want in on this one!!!!
AND...
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
FOR THE PINQUE PEACOCK
APRIL RELEASE BLOG HOP

5 comments:

Kathi G. said...

Beautiful!!! And such a great idea.

Nupur said...

Lisa....this is beautifulll....great idea...:D

Donna K said...

You certainly dressed up this plan jane sketchbook, Lisa!!! Lovely, lovely work... TFS! ~Donna K

SusieScrapper said...

Awesome job, love it!!

Susie
http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

An'Jenic G. said...

Lisa this is just so cute. I would frame the first page. I love each add embellishment. TFS AJ-