March 25, 2014

PINQUE PEACOCK has a Special Guest.... Welcome Guest Designer Corinne Jones

How are all of our Pretty Little Peacocks Today?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Please join me with a Warm Welcome for today's
Guest Designer Corinne Jones

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Corinne Jones here...and I am a crafter / Copic Marker Colorist.
My crafting gives me so much relaxation.
This image is Mrs Roberts from Simply Betty Stamps and
of course I have the fabulous Beaded stick pin Jessica has
done for me from PINQUE PEACOCK...
used Memory Thread which is a new love of mine..
all details are on my Blog, Wish Upon A Scrap!!
I hope you stop over.. hugs

Corinne, thank you so much for joining us here at PINQUE PEACOCK!!!
Be sure to visit Corinne at her blog Wish Upon A Scrap to
see more of her beautiful creations!!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Custom order you Stick Pins with the BEAD BUFFET...
you can even chose beads for you own personal use!!!
JOIN US NOW, for our 3rd Challenge!

The theme for this challenge is
Snag Our Badge


Julie Odil said...

Great coloring on the image, and of course, I love the stickpin!

Heather Flaherty said...

WOW!! Corrine this is a stunning card, love the image and the coloring.. all of the elements wow! just layers of fabulousness!

Miranda said...

AMAZING!!!!! I wish I could color like that!

SusieScrapper said...

Beautiful card, awesome everything!


Marji Franklin said...

Oh my goodness, so classy!! Love it