June 5, 2013

{{{Catch Up}}}... by PINQUETTE Susie

How are all of our Pretty Little Peacocks Today?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
PINQUETTE Susie is in the house today
with an awesome layout she has created!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Seems I am always behind, so here's a Catch Up Wednesday
layout. If you're like me I always look forward to the
Olympics and when I heard that the Olympic train was
coming through town I was so excited!! It was in January
of 2002, so that's why the 'catch up'. It did go by
rather quickly and was hard to take really good
pictures, but this one came out pretty good.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Here is the layout I made to honor Olympic Torch Train.


Still trying to use up 'stuff' I have. The Pinque Peacock
Elegant Floral Ribbon Flower and Stick Pin are so pretty and add
that certain something to the layout. Most of the
other items are from SIAS, a direct sales scrapbooking
company that is no longer in business... lol!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thank you PINQUETTE Susie for sharing your
ADORABLE Layout with us today, what an
awesome once in a lefetime event!!!...
and be sure to visit Susie at her blog
Scrappy Randomness to become a NEW FOLLOWER
and learn more about her layout!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  
 
AND...
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
FOR THE PINQUE PEACOCK
JUNE RELEASE BLOG HOP
 

3 comments:

Donna K said...

What a fab layout!! So nice that you captured your memory with such a great page, Susie! I think your picture is pretty dang good too! Great use of the flower and stick pin too! TFS!!

scrapbookingforfun said...

Love the layout!!!

An'Jenic G. said...

Such an awesome layout. I love the PP flower and the traditional colors. TFS AJ-