June 3, 2013

~*YOUR SWEET*~ by PINQUETTE Robin

How are all of our Pretty Little Peacocks Today?
 
PINQUETTE Robin Perry-Perkey
has the CUTEST card she is sharing with us today!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Hello!! and good morning :)
I would like to thank you for coming over to visit
us here at Pinque Peacock and hope that you
enjoy the post that I have to share with you today.
I absolutely love all of Jessica's creations and my
personal favorites are the buttons and pins..... LOVE them.
I received this fabric covered button and it was so
cheery and bright that I wanted to do something
different with it. After thinking on it
for a while this is what I came up with.
I decided to turn it into a sweet lollipop :). I cut this
shaped card from file in the Silhouette store with my
cameo then I embossed the front with my spots
and dots cuttlebug folder. I covered the fabric covered button
with some plastic wrap and then added a lollipop
stick to it. A little bit of twine and all done. Cute huh!!

All of Pinque Peacock's items are beautiful and can
be used for a variety of crafting projects. There are
several fabric choices for your buttons and this is
just one of them :) If you would like to have some of the
awesome products that Pinque Peacock has to offer just
hop on over to the shop and pick some up for
yourself today :)
I hope I have inspired you to get crafty today:)

(:(:Smiles:):)
Robin
"the perky Peacock"

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you Pinquette Robin, for sharing
your ADORABLE and VERY CREATIVE card with us!!!
Be sure to visit Robin at her blog the Cricut Scrapper...
Become a New Follower and be inspired by her
beautiful creations!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
AND...
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
FOR THE PINQUE PEACOCK
JUNE RELEASE BLOG HOP

5 comments:

Donna K said...

Ohhhh Robin!!! This is the SWEETEST card lady. I just love it, thanks so much for sharing with us. I might have to "borrow" this idea some time. Love it lady!!

TeresaK said...

How cute, Robin! Who would of thought a lollipop - but those colors on the button and your little stick and wrapping make it the PERFECT lollipop! Great job!
Teresa

scrapbookingforfun said...

Super cute Robin!!!

ScrapYourWorld said...

awesome idea there Robin!! Way to think outside of the box!!! LOVE IT
Paula

An'Jenic G. said...

Oh Robin this is so cute and I love this ideal. Will have to give this one a try. TFS AJ-