May 23, 2013

A Garden of Love!!... by PINQUETTE Rhonda

How are all of our Pretty Little Peacocks Today?
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 Today PINQUETTE Rhonda Ratliff
is in the house with a bouquet of fun!!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

HAPPY THURSDAY PEACOCKS!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by...
Today I have a Floral Springtime tag I
have done up using Pinque Peacock
products. First I embossed the tag
and distressed it with distressing ink
and used an SVG file I cut from (forgive me
I have forgotten which company its from, but 
I do remember it was a weekly freebie).
Then I added a variety of silk, mulberry, resin
and metal flowers. I also added mulberry
leaves, a flatback heart, lace and a flatback
flower... in addition I also added two light green
3/4 Fabric Covered Buttons and a GORGEOUS
 Angel Stick Pin both products of Pinque Peacock!




I hope you enjoyed my project for today
and be sure to hurry on over to
Pinque Peacock and check out
all the NEW RELEASES!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you PINQUETTE Rhonda for sharing
your cute tag with all of us
and be sure to visit Rhonda on her
blog Flowers & More by Rhonda
and become a follower!!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

300 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY



Are you a follower??... Become a follower
and check out the rules...
you could be a lucky winner. Tell your
friends... we'd love to have them!!!
Prize Includes:
~ One Cricut Destinations Cartridge
~ One Thank You Embossing Folder
~1 set of Pinque Peacock Purple Beaded Stick Pins
~Several Pinque Peacock Handmade Felt Poppers
~ One set of NOT EVEN RELEASED YET Pinque Peacock
Teal Fabric Covered Buttons (1.5" eyelet) with small purple star flower accent
~ One Button BINGO Stamp by Unity Stamp Co.

5 comments:

ScrapYourWorld said...

so very cute Rhonda!! love that little paper piecing at the top!
Paula

Anonymous said...

such a super cute tag Rhonda!

Donna K said...

what a cute tag, Rhonda! i just love that beautiful cluster of flowers and the paper pieced girlie you used. such a talented lady you are!!

big hugs!
Donna K

SusieScrapper said...

Very pretty and love all the flowers! The little girl is just adorable too.

Susie

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful tag. Love each fabric flower. And Pinque Peacock Stick pin and buttons is a perfect addition. TFS AJ-