May 1, 2013

SPECIAL DELIVERY! by PINQUETTE Marji

How are all of our Pretty Little Peacocks Today?
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
PINQUETTE Marji Reineke Franklin
has a Special Delivery for us today
here at the Pinque Peacock!!!
 
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
I'm pleased to share a very simple card with you today.
I used the mail box image from Fresh Brewed Designs, 
colored it with my Copics then layered it on a paint sample!
 
 
I have been collecting these things for years and
never use them so I thought, why not! lol
I also pulled out some old postage I had been "collecting"
(we all know we are closet hoarders but it's a bad word right?)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you PINQUETTE Marji for
sharing your ADORABLE card today!!!

Visit Marji at her blog Tigerscraps
become a New Follower...
and be inspired by her beautiful creations!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  
Mark your calendars for the May Release!!

6 comments:

Donna K said...

So sweet, Marji! I love that precious mailbox. Who doesn't love getting mail, right?! Great use of the layered garden beauty too!

~Donna K

SusieScrapper said...

Super cute and love the mailbox!

Susie
http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

scrapbookingforfun said...

Marji another great project!!! I love the cute mailbox!!!
Pinquette Shelley

ScrapYourWorld said...

girl , I have "collected" some of those paint samples to. You inspired me to pull those things out!! TFS.
Paula

TeresaK said...

I am always so impressed with your lovely creations, Marji! That mailbox is super cute and great job with the Copics! I've yet to try them!
Teresa
www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

An'Jenic G. said...

Cute card and I love the little birds add next to the PP flower. TFS AJ-