May 9, 2013

YOU ROCK!... by PINQUETTE Marji

How are all of our Pretty Little Peacocks Today?
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
PINQUETTE Marji Reineke Franklin
in the house here at the Pinque Peacock!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
 
Today I have a fun easel card to share with you
spotlighting Pinque Peacock products... a
 
 
This is such a fun image, I printed two... one on white
paper and one on the polka dot paper. I then cut
out her shirt, the frosting on the cupcake and the bows on the gifts.
 
 
Cute huh? Please visit my blog
if you'd like a few more details!
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you PINQUETTE Marji for
sharing your ADORABLE card today!!!
Visit Marji at her blog Tigerscraps
become a New Follower...
and be inspired by her beautiful creations!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 Mark your calendars for the May Release!!

6 comments:

TeresaK said...

That girl image IS so cute and I love how you layered the papers! I love easel cards - and that lovely PP flower and stick pins just take it over the top!
Teresa

SusieScrapper said...

Very cute card, great job!!

Susie
http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

Donna K said...

This card is so adorable, Marji. You are always coming up with a different style of card. I need to break away from the standard fold and try something new! You've inspired me! TFS lady!
~Donna K

ScrapYourWorld said...

way cute image of that little girl on your card!! love love love
paula

An'Jenic G. said...

Awesome card Marji. Love the sentiment and the PP Products. TFS AJ-

Jessica Buffa said...

Super Cute Card Marji!
Quirky Queen Peacock