April 4, 2013

~~*CHEERS*~~ by PINQUETTE Donna K.

How are all of our Pretty Little Peacocks Today?
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Thanks for stopping by today...
Cheers to you!!
Your feathered friend &
PINQUETTE~Donna K



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



Hello friends!

Donna K. here to bring you
a sweet little number
inspired by my fellow Pinquette,
Teresa K and our delicious
mutual friend the Margarita.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  



This card is a 4X4" square
and the *real* highlight is
that yummy multi-colored
pin tucked under the sentiment.
Is it a Pinque Peacock product ???...
Why, of course, it is!
I think it would be a darling
little drink stirrer as well, don't you?
 
Supplies for this card:
Ribbon: Recollections
Papers: October Afternoon, StampinUp
Sentiment & Ink: StampinUP
Die Cut: recollections

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Be sure to visit the Pinque Peacock shop
for more spectacular items!

 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thank you Pinquette Donna K. for
sharing your DELICIOUS Project!!!...
and visit Donna K. at her blog
Created by Donna K
to check out more awesome creations!!
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
FOR THE PINQUE PEACOCK
APRIL RELEASE BLOG HOP
 

5 comments:

TeresaK said...

CHEERS! Donna, this is the cutest card I've seen! Is that margarita a sticker> It looks like I could pick it up and drink it! I love the idea of a stick pin for a drink stirrer! Jessica .... make them a tad bit longer, please! :)
LOVE THIS MY FRIEND! <3
Teresa
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

ScrapYourWorld said...

Adorable!!! love the embossing bubbles you used!! yes bubbles, that is what they remind me off!! have a great weekend

Unknown said...

Really awesome card Donna. It looks so real. TFS~Mary M

Kimberly said...

Yes! I was thinking that pin would be so cute as a stirrer too...that drink looks so realistic, makes me want one LOL! Another great job my talented friend :)

An'Jenic G. said...

Oh Donna this is just to cute and fun. I would love to have one of these with ya. LOL Cheers AJ-