April 19, 2013

**PICTURE PERFECT** by PINQUETTE Jessie

How are all of our Pretty Little Peacocks Today?
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
PINQUETTE Jessica Sugarlips has a cute embellished
frame she is sharing with us today!!!
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Hi Everyone!
All I have to say is TGIF!! I have an altered frame to
share with you today and a story. So I completely
forgot that I had to have my post for today. For some
reason I thought it was next Friday that I was going to
share with you. So at 11 pm last night I had to make
something up. I had no idea what to do. Well I have
been trying to go through old projects that I loved at
the time but now not so much, and revamping them
into something else. So I dug into my stash and pulled
out the frame. I don't have a before picture but here is the AFTER....
 
 
It was a black frame I had painted and glittered, but I
didn't do a great job on it. So I took pink paint and
painted over the black. Then I took a piece of paper
towel and rubbed the pink off. So it gave it the muted
distressed look, but you could still see the black and
sparkles. Then I used some bling in the 2 corners to
jazz it up. The pin is from the Pinque Peacock Bead Buffet.
I'll explain that shortly. Then I grabbed some flowers and
I sandwiched the pin between the 2 layers of flowers.
 Added some ribbon and I have a new and CUTE
picture frame.OOH, and I glittered the top of the pin :)

So the Pinque Peacock Bead Buffet is really cool. 
Head over to Pinque Peacock and check out all
the awesome colors to choose from...It is being restocked today,
but what you do is you pick the beads you want
and then you can actually make the pins yourself,
or you can use the bead buffet to order custom pins.
 If making pins isn't your thing. :) So go check it
out and I hope you have enjoyed the frame.
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Thank you PINQUETTE Jessie, for sharing
your lovely embellished frame!!!

Visit Jessie at her blog
Edogg Sugarlips and Princess Buttercup
become a New Follower...
and be inspired by her beautiful creations!!!

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Are you a follower??... Become a follower
and check out the rules...
you could be a lucky winner. Tell your
friends... we'd love to have them!!!
 
 
Prize Includes:
~ One Cricut Destinations Cartridge
~ One Thank You Embossing Folder
~1 set of Pinque Peacock Purple Beaded Stick Pins
~Several Pinque Peacock Handmade Felt Poppers
~ One set of NOT EVEN RELEASED YET Pinque Peacock
Teal Fabric Covered Buttons (1.5" eyelet) with small purple star flower accent
~ One Button BINGO Stamp by Unity Stamp Co.

5 comments:

TeresaK said...

LOVE your frame! What a cute project, Jessie!

Donna K said...

Your frame turned out so cute, Jessie! I really like your color choices and the Girl's Night Out theme is great!!
TFS!! ~Donna K

SusieScrapper said...

Love your frame, so cute!

Susie
http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

Tiggerscraps said...

I love this! It's so neat, love the colors too

An'Jenic G. said...

Oh Jessie this is so cute. I really love the redo. Its always amazing to see what we would do with something old and make it new. TFS AJ-